Service & Account Manager S&L Energie-Projekte B.V.
Successful and ambitious professional
S&L Energie-Projekte B.V. is part of the STORM Group. Together with S&L GmbH (Spelle, Germany) S&L Energie-Projekte is the largest INNIO Waukesha Distributor in Europe, representing Waukesha engine in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France. Our workshop in Spelle is a „Waukesha Certified Engine Rebuilding Facility“. S&L Energie-Projekte B.V., directly responsible for Belgium and the Netherlands, was founded in 2012 and is based in Waardenburg.
The new service & account manager is commercially driven and customer focused. He/she has a proven history in international oil and gas business and has worked within an engine OEM/dealer and/or compressor OEM/dealer in a similar role. Key words that apply to the candidate: people manager, team player, communicator, commercially strong, customer focused, organizer, hands-on, creative, service minded.
Education: Higher Technical Education (HBO)
Computer skills: MS Office, CRM software, ERP system
Languages: English fluent in word and writing, German advantageous
In possession of a driving license
We are looking for a dedicated and committed colleague to support our service organization and help our company to further develop and improve its market position. The new position of a Service & Account Manager comprises, but is not limited to, the following
- Sales of spare parts and service / repairs / overhauls for Waukesha engines as well as for compressors
- Pro-actively maintain and expand service relations with existing and potential new Waukesha and compressor customers
- Focal contact for Waukesha gas engines and compressor users and service providers concerning service and parts sales.
- Communication with the engine manufacturer to support field campaigns and field tests
- Communication with our team and workshop in Spelle, Germany.
- Contact with existing and potential customers about technical matters, overhauls, safety matters
- Maintain intensive contacts especially with the Oil and Gas Industry to strengthen our position.
- Support, coordinate and instruct the field service technicians.
- Maintain competences of field service technicians and organize necessary additional training
- Compile calculations, cost estimates and quotations for spare parts, repair and maintenance jobs
- Administrative work related to maintenance jobs, handling of reports, system optimization.
S&L is part of the family owned STORM group with high standards in quality and customer satisfaction, high social standards and short lines of communication throughout the company.
Through the close cooperation with August Storm, S&L has access to service and overhaul capabilities for other engine brands than Waukesha engines, as well as service competence for compressors of most brands.
We are a company under permanent development and as such we offer opportunities for everyone who wants to participate in our optimization process, which means that the job has the potential to develop through time.